https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/634d7d77636c5
(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is game time don't need to buy Shadowlands)
Priest has Necrolord covenant at Renown 80. Character has 301 ilvl wIth 311 Antumbra Main Hand, Hymnal trinket, and 2 291 legendary: Unity Belt and legendary pants (Talbadar's). Also got Flying in Shadowlands areas and in ZM.
Priest has 278 conduits and is currently Revered rep with the Enlightened.
Asking price: $185 (Paypal and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename.
I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
Just PM if you have any other questions.
Last edited:
