Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Store
Account
Original Owner
No

T33

(148 reviews)

T33

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 173

(100%) (148 reviews)
Country
Jordan
Member Since
Oct 24, 2022

T33

Country
Jordan
Multiple Accounts
1

Selling this MVP+ Hypixel Skyblock​

Account Full access​

​

I will provide you with the email and the password, and anything that relates to the account​

When the trade is complete, I'm willing to help you change everything.​

The account has:
​

FULLY MAXED TERM
​

ign SS6S​

Net Worth 5b​

Skill Average 43​

Slayers 8,7,7,7,3,5​

Catacombs 51​

Hotm 6​

SOLO IN PROFILE​


Screenshot 2025-06-11 012555.png
Screenshot 2025-06-11 012610.png
Screenshot 2025-06-11 012623.png
Screenshot 2025-06-11 012635.png
Screenshot 2025-06-11 012644.png
Screenshot 2025-06-11 012730.png
Screenshot 2025-06-11 012738.png
Screenshot 2025-06-11 012752.png
​

​

We Can Trade on this site or in ds.cord​

​

if your payment method is not in the following DM me we can figure something out​

PRICE: 300$ INCLUDING TAXES I only accept crypto, bank transfer, Paysafe, Orange Money, Skrill, Neteller, Cliq, Visa, and MasterCard. If you wish to use a middleman, I will not pay taxes.​

I can accept PayPal ​

If you want to trust me and go first, that is up to you (benefits both of us)​

I have vouchers on this site and ​

FOR MORE INFORMATION ADD ME ON DS.CORD t3t2 or t3t2#8142​

 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: t3t2
ID# 587306296269602935
Discord: https://discord.com/invite/GFM9szuTKA
Username: t3t2
ID# 587306296269602935
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Skrill
  • bitcoin
  • crypto, bank transfer, Paysafe , Orange Money , Neteller , Cliq ,Visa , MasterCard
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top