SOLD 300 ilvl Affliction and Demo Lock,311 ilvl Antumbra,Hymnal,Nf 80, Flying $115

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Warlock
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1665809649245.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/6329eee6467dd

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is game time don't need to buy Shadowlands)

Warlock has Night Fate covenant at Renown 80. Character has 300 ilvl wIth 311 ilvl Antumbra 1 hander, 298 ilvl Cabalist's Hymnal, 2 291 legendary: Unity boots and BiS legendary ring for Demonology and Legendary gloves for Afflction (and 4pc Tier pre-patch). Also got Flying in Shadowlands areas and in ZM.

1667272177947.png



Currently Revered rep with the Enlightened and has 278 conduits.

Asking price: $115 (Paypal and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.

​

Just PM if you have any other questions.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Update: No need to purchase Shadowlands anymore, just make a new account.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top