SOLD 300 Enh Shaman,21.5k Sim,2x291 Legy,4pc Tier,278 Conduits, Nf 80 Flying $130

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Shaman
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1665029828114.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/6305008219c99


(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Shaman has Night Fae covenant at Renown 80. Character has 300 ilvl with 2x304 ilvl Enh weapons, 298 ilvl Scars of Fraternal Strife trinket wIth 2 291 legendary: Unity helm and Bis Enhancement ring and 4pc Tier. Also got Flying in Shadowlands areas and in ZM.

Shaman has 278 ilvl Conduits and is currently Revered rep with the Enlightened. Also has Mount from Jailer quest:

zerthsteed.jpg


Also have 1 Dinar on bags (if you want a 2hander INT weapon), 18/20 Mythic Ancient Cyphers and 8/20 Heroic Ancient Cyphers for upgrades:

1665029386431.png


Asking price: $130 (Paypal and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.

​

Just PM if you have any other questions.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Updated, cleared 5 Mythic Castle bosses this week for 2 Vault selection on reset.
 
Would you do for $75? Please let me know! Thanks!
 
K
cant go that low man sorry.
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top