WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello everyone 

I am selling my Nikke starter account. I don't really play it anymore at all. I focus on other games
- Global server
- All collab character Limited Evangelion / Re zero
- Account Link with Level Infinite Pass mail username & password (Give all with Microsoft dummy mail)
- Map clear chapter 4-1
- Payment : PayPal friends & family
Price : 30$ Discord : murasaama
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact me
I am selling my Nikke starter account. I don't really play it anymore at all. I focus on other games
- Global server
- All collab character Limited Evangelion / Re zero
- Account Link with Level Infinite Pass mail username & password (Give all with Microsoft dummy mail)
- Map clear chapter 4-1
- Payment : PayPal friends & family
Price : 30$ Discord : murasaama
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact me
Attachments
-
Screenshot_2024-10-06-23-15-22-401_com.proximabeta.nikke.jpg1.8 MB -
Screenshot_2024-10-06-23-15-32-651_com.proximabeta.nikke.jpg1.8 MB -
Screenshot_2024-10-06-23-15-41-440_com.proximabeta.nikke.jpg1.8 MB -
Screenshot_2024-10-06-23-15-54-285_com.proximabeta.nikke.jpg1.8 MB -
Screenshot_2024-10-06-23-16-02-542_com.proximabeta.nikke.jpg1.8 MB -
Screenshot_2024-10-06-23-16-19-581_com.proximabeta.nikke.jpg1.9 MB -
Screenshot_2024-10-06-23-16-25-216_com.proximabeta.nikke.jpg1.8 MB -
Screenshot_2024-10-06-23-16-32-063_com.proximabeta.nikke.jpg1.8 MB -
Screenshot_2024-10-06-23-16-39-712_com.proximabeta.nikke.jpg1.8 MB
Last edited:
