I am selling my account with almost 1 year logged days. Single login email.
I still have many things to use such as legendary shards, EXP, speedups etc. Please see the screenshots.
Server 383,
- headquarters and other main buildings - lvl 30,
- VIP11 (almost 12),
- units lvl 9,
- total power about 90mln (with full troops),
- diamonds 53k,
- Main Squad Power 21,4 mln,
If you need additional info or want to propose your price, please PM.
I still have many things to use such as legendary shards, EXP, speedups etc. Please see the screenshots.
Server 383,
- headquarters and other main buildings - lvl 30,
- VIP11 (almost 12),
- units lvl 9,
- total power about 90mln (with full troops),
- diamonds 53k,
- Main Squad Power 21,4 mln,
If you need additional info or want to propose your price, please PM.
Attachments
-
e6l02q2q.png1.7 MB -
lxsnf66l.png1.7 MB -
605ss67v.png2.6 MB -
admi4oz2.png2.6 MB -
nrqr6rcp.png2.5 MB -
rr8hv66h.png2.6 MB -
sgtlbi8y.png2.8 MB -
74jijbb3.png2 MB -
qmjqfsw6.png1.7 MB -
946kq5xm.png1.7 MB -
wit6ey65.png1 MB -
zdqkj478.png1 MB -
un21yg8k.png806.5 KB -
g4oziodk.png1.7 MB -
3ygqepgr.png2 MB -
q1grf9ev.png1.7 MB
Last edited:
