I am selling my account with almost 1 year logged days. Single login email.
I still have many things to use such as legendary shards, EXP, speedups etc. Please see the screenshots.
Server 383,
- headquarters and other main buildings - lvl 30,
- VIP11 (almost 12),
- units lvl 9,
- total power about 90mln (with full troops),
- diamonds 53k,
- Main Squad Power 21,4 mln,
If you need additional info, please PM.
I still have many things to use such as legendary shards, EXP, speedups etc. Please see the screenshots.
Server 383,
- headquarters and other main buildings - lvl 30,
- VIP11 (almost 12),
- units lvl 9,
- total power about 90mln (with full troops),
- diamonds 53k,
- Main Squad Power 21,4 mln,
If you need additional info, please PM.
Attachments
-
Screenshot_20241219-150531.png1.5 MB -
Screenshot_20241219-150512.png1.5 MB -
Screenshot_20241219-125435.png989.2 KB -
Screenshot_20241219-125441.png1,015.9 KB -
Screenshot_20241219-125446.png363.2 KB -
Screenshot_20241219-125450.png539.5 KB -
Screenshot_20241219-125456.png1,003.1 KB -
Screenshot_20241219-125512.png1,016.5 KB -
Screenshot_20241219-125518.png1.1 MB -
Screenshot_20241219-125527.png1.9 MB -
Screenshot_20241219-125532.png1.7 MB -
Screenshot_20241219-150545.png1.7 MB -
Screenshot_20241219-150550.png1.9 MB -
Screenshot_20241219-150553.png1.8 MB -
Screenshot_20241219-151345.png1 MB -
Screenshot_20241219-151356.png992.3 KB
Last edited:
