3 Full beta keys unbound, 3 highest offers over 200.00 get them next 30 minutes!

Not Recently Bumped

HELLHULK Gaming

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 215

(100%) (215 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Mar 18, 2013
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
3 Full beta keys unbound, 3 highest offers over 200.00 get them next 30 minutes!

I am on Skype now. I received three full beta keys from supplier. Min 200, BO 250.00.

Best 3 offers above 200.00 get them now.

Paypal only.

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Online now. 2 highest no BS bids get them next few minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

One left. High bids been 225.00

- - - Updated - - -

All keys sold for 225.00. Will list more when my supplier gets more to me. If anyone has a lot of keys (even if its the email with 3 keys in it) I can make you a fast profit.

Hit me up folks!!

- - - Updated - - -

4 more keys to sale folks.

225.00 each and on Skype now.

- - - Updated - - -

Will be online on Skype next few hours. Then back on in the morning.
 
I would definitely love to buy one but unfortunately I wont be home until after 8 EST :(

Unless you don't mind waiting I'd love to buy one for $200
 
Greetings future citizen of Nexus!

The friendly (and attractive) people over at WildStar would like to cordially invite you and some friends to join our beta testing program. Please follow the steps below in order to get your account ready for beta.


Actual email above!

- - - Updated - - -

2 left- be back in one hour on Skype though. Will sell other 2 then.
 
Back
Top