<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-size: 14pt">
I am not OO but I got it from the OO.</span></span>
<span style="color: #33FF33"> <span style="font-size: 11pt">
Trades considered: CO Beta Keys (Would like 2 keys and/or accounts)
This account(Merged to Bnet) has 3 80's. and a lvl 61 Male Belf Orc Lock on another account.
2 on 1 server and 1 on another. All 3 are on PVP.
80 Female Belf Rogue <span style="color: #FFFF00"> (Reg Flyer)</span> and 80 Female Belf DK <span style="color: #FFFF00">(Reg Flyer)</span> are on 1.
Rogue Armory: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=127964
DK Armory: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=127962
80 Female Belf Hunter <span style="color: #6666CC"> <span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="font-size: 14pt">(Epic Flyer)</span> </span> </span> is on another.
Hunter Armory: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=127959
</span></span>
I am not OO but I got it from the OO.</span></span>
<span style="color: #33FF33"> <span style="font-size: 11pt">
Trades considered: CO Beta Keys (Would like 2 keys and/or accounts)
This account(Merged to Bnet) has 3 80's. and a lvl 61 Male Belf Orc Lock on another account.
2 on 1 server and 1 on another. All 3 are on PVP.
80 Female Belf Rogue <span style="color: #FFFF00"> (Reg Flyer)</span> and 80 Female Belf DK <span style="color: #FFFF00">(Reg Flyer)</span> are on 1.
Rogue Armory: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=127964
DK Armory: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=127962
80 Female Belf Hunter <span style="color: #6666CC"> <span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="font-size: 14pt">(Epic Flyer)</span> </span> </span> is on another.
Hunter Armory: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=127959
</span></span>
