<span style="color: #FF0000">POST BEFORE CONTACT OR BE IGNORED!!
POST BEFORE CONTACT OR BE IGNORED!!
POST BEFORE CONTACT OR BE IGNORED!!</span>
<span style="color: #66FF99">Hello Md I have a Great Undead Male Lock Up For Trade Today. </span>
<span style="color: #66FFFF">{Basic Info}
Clas: Lock
Gold: 100g
OO:Second
Info: I have all Info and Number to OO
Cooldowns : All Up
Epic Flyer: Yes</span>
<span style="color: #9999FF">
{PRofressions}
JC:430
mining:450
</span>
{Gear}
http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=182323
<span style="color: #FFFF66">PVP Is a Gear Score Of 5401
PVE Is a Gear Score of 5217</span>
Also has a level 71 Rogue(Full Brutal and Weopends, Lots of old season Vanity
)
http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=182324
<span style="color: #009900">
What Im Looking for?
HORDE>Ally If Ally toon Dont offer unless you will do a Faction CHangE! Dont Waste my time.
PVP>PVE
Priest+++++++(PVP+++++++++)
Rogue++++++++(PVP+++++++++++)
Tank( NO warriors!}++
Anything Else.
</span>
<span style="color: #FF6666">If you are Offering PVP gear Toon Must be 2/5 Relentless At the very least with Relentless Weopends or Don't Bother! PERIOD!</span>
<span style="color: #99FF99">
If You Are Not Repped you will be going first on All INFO! No Exceptions! If you Out rep Me or TWV I Have no Problem going first</span>
POST BEFORE CONTACT OR BE IGNORED!!
POST BEFORE CONTACT OR BE IGNORED!!</span>
<span style="color: #66FF99">Hello Md I have a Great Undead Male Lock Up For Trade Today. </span>
<span style="color: #66FFFF">{Basic Info}
Clas: Lock
Gold: 100g
OO:Second
Info: I have all Info and Number to OO
Cooldowns : All Up
Epic Flyer: Yes</span>
<span style="color: #9999FF">
{PRofressions}
JC:430
mining:450
</span>
{Gear}
http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=182323
<span style="color: #FFFF66">PVP Is a Gear Score Of 5401
PVE Is a Gear Score of 5217</span>
Also has a level 71 Rogue(Full Brutal and Weopends, Lots of old season Vanity
http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=182324
<span style="color: #009900">
What Im Looking for?
HORDE>Ally If Ally toon Dont offer unless you will do a Faction CHangE! Dont Waste my time.
PVP>PVE
Priest+++++++(PVP+++++++++)
Rogue++++++++(PVP+++++++++++)
Tank( NO warriors!}++
Anything Else.
</span>
<span style="color: #FF6666">If you are Offering PVP gear Toon Must be 2/5 Relentless At the very least with Relentless Weopends or Don't Bother! PERIOD!</span>
<span style="color: #99FF99">
If You Are Not Repped you will be going first on All INFO! No Exceptions! If you Out rep Me or TWV I Have no Problem going first</span>
