https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/62fe79652fc44
(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site
Warrior has Night Fae covenant at Renown 80. Character has 295 ilvl wIth 2 291 legendary: Unity helm and Enduring Blow belt and 4pc Tier and 298 ilvl Old Warrior's Soul and 298 ilvl Gavel 2h weapon. Also got Flying in Shadowlands areas and in ZM.
Warrior is currently Revered rep with the Enlightened.
Has 1 Dinar, a 291 tier helm and an Offhand token (for a shield) in his inventory,
Asking price: $140 (Paypal and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename.
I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
Just PM if you have any other questions.
Last edited:
