WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Discord: MarkoDK#0870
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica /[email protected]
Payment Method: Paypal as Friends and Family / Venmo
Hello, I am willing to sell my paladin, here is more info about it:
- 295 Item level
- Legendaries: Darkglare 291, Double beam 291, Unity 291
- Weapons: 304 / 298 SDT
Faction: Horde
Race: Blood Elf
Feel free to contact to talk about price!
Payment method: Paypal as friends and family / Venmo
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you, this is the safest way to do business and thats why I am using it.
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica /[email protected]
Payment Method: Paypal as Friends and Family / Venmo
Hello, I am willing to sell my paladin, here is more info about it:
- 295 Item level
- Legendaries: Darkglare 291, Double beam 291, Unity 291
- Weapons: 304 / 298 SDT
Faction: Horde
Race: Blood Elf
Feel free to contact to talk about price!
Payment method: Paypal as friends and family / Venmo
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you, this is the safest way to do business and thats why I am using it.
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
