https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/63460b3e71396
(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site
Hunter has Night Fate covenant at Renown 80. Character has 290 ilvl wIth 298 ilvl Legendary Sylvanas bow, 2 291 legendaries: Unity wrists and legendary boots and 4pc Tier. Also got Flying in Shadowlands areas and in ZM.
Also have 2 dinar (3 bosses away from 3rd dinar):
Currently Honored rep with the Enlightened (1500/12000) and has 278 conduits.
Asking price: $155 (Paypal and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename.
I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
Just PM if you have any other questions.
Last edited:
