SOLD 289 BM Hunter 15k dps,298 Legendary Bow,2x291 legy,4pc tier NF 80 Flying $200

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Hunter
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1662943262014.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/631e7df93d767


(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Hunter has Night Fae covenant at Renown 80. Character has 289 ilvl wIth 2 291 legendary: Unity belt and boot and 4pc Tier. Also got Flying in Shadowlands areas and in ZM.

Also has Legendary Bow from Sylvanas:

1662943344809.png


Also have Zerethsteed mount in bags:

1662943894680.png


Hunter is also currently Revered rep with the Enlightened.

Asking price: $200 (Paypal and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.

​

Just PM if you have any other questions.
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top