SOLD 270 Ww Monk,Aotc&Mount,12.9k dps,2x291 Legy,4pc Tier,Nl+Ky 80,ZM Flying,$160

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Monk
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1656393381019.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/629812c7156da

Also has 2 1 hander weapons, 278+246:

1655636486312.png


(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Monk has 5/11 Normal, 11/11 Heroic (and Heroic Jailer/AotC) and 2/11 Mythic Sepulcher of the First Ones raid experience with Necrolord covenant at 80 Renown and Kyrian Covenant with Renown 80. Character has 270 ilvl wIth 2 291 legendary: helm and Unity belt and 4pc Tier and 265 ilvl 2hander weapon. Also got Flying in Shadowlands areas and in ZM.

Monk is currently REVERED rep with the Enlightened.

Includes:

AotC mount in ths bag:

aotc mount.png



At least 6000 Cosmic Flux for ADDITIONAL tier or legendary crafting.

Asking price: $160 (Paypal and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 

Attachments

  • 1655405149464.png
    1655405149464.png
    148.7 KB
  • 1655636468335.png
    1655636468335.png
    148 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Updated, ready for Season 4 of raiding!
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top