SOLD 268 Feral Druid,13.4k dps,4pc Tier,2x291 Legy,265 Weap,NFae 80,ZM Flying,$150

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Druid
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1652375935003.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/626e2b8b0c2de

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Druid has 8/11 Normal and 10/11 Heroic Sepulcher of the First Ones raid experience, and Night Fae Covenant with Renown 80. Character has 268 ilvl with a 265 2 handed weapon, 4pc Tier wIth 2 291 legendary: belt and Unity boots. Also got Flying in Shadowlands areas and in ZM.

Druid is currently HONORED rep with the Enlightened.


Includes:

10000 Gold

At least 6000 Cosmic Flux for ADDITIONAL tier or legendary crafting.

Asking price: $150 (Paypal and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top