SOLD 265 Fury Warr,12.6k dps,3x291 Legy,4pc Tier,2x265 Weapon,Kyr 80,ZM Flying,$135

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Warrior
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1655224599569.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/6290f5a966822

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Warrior has 9/11 Normal and 5/11 Heroic Sepulcher of the First Ones raid experience and Kyrian Covenant with Renown 80. Character has 265 ilvl wIth 3 291 legendary: cloak, ring (for AOE/cleave) and belt, 4pc Tier and 2x265 weapons. Also got Flying in Shadowlands areas and in ZM.

3rd legendary, ring for Cleave/AoE (the other 2 legendaries are currently equipped)

1654049565421.png



Warrior is currently REVERED rep with the Enlightened.

Includes:

10000 gold

At least 6000 Cosmic Flux for ADDITIONAL tier or legendary crafting.

Asking price: $135 (Paypal and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Repriced: $120 price is only offered until 12PM EST.
 
Updated, got a 265 main hand weapon and crafted 3rd legendary for AoE/cleave.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top