https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/character/626c6558df193
(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site
Shaman has Night Fae Covenant with Renown 80. Character has 264 ilvl wIth 1 265 ilvl 1 hander, 2 291 legendary: helm and ring and 4pc Tier. Also got Flying in Shadowlands areas and in ZM.
Shaman is currently REVERED rep with the Enlightened.
Includes:
Jellyfish Mount in the bag (from Hirukon in ZM)
At least 6000 Cosmic Flux for ADDITIONAL tier or legendary crafting.
Asking price: $150 (Paypal and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.
I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
Last edited:
