SOLD 263 Havoc DH,11.6k dps,3x291 Legy,4pc Tier,Sigil Trink,Vent 80,ZM Flying,$170

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Demon Hunter
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1651019947620.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/625718cf27dbf

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

DH has 11/11 Normal and 7/11 Heroic Sepulcher of the First Ones raid exp and Venthyr Covenant with Renown 80. Character has 263 ilvl wIth 3 291 legendary: neck, Unity belt and wrist and 4pc Tier. Also got Flying in Shadowlands areas and in ZM.

3rd Legendary (2 currently equipped):

1649603155392.png


Also has at least 6000 Cosmic Flux for Legendary crafting or Tier upgrade.

DH is currently REVERED with the Enlightened.

Asking price: $170 (Paypal and Crypto [XRP has minimal fees] as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top