(Giving a -$10 'inconvenience' discount for XRP (Ripple) crypto payments)
https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/6250cac9156c9
(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site
))
Hunter has 11/11 Normal and 7/11 Heroic Sepulcher of the First Ones experience and Night Fae Covenant with Renown 77. Character has 256 ilvl wIth 2 291 legendary: boots and wrists and 4pc Tier. Also got Flying in Shadowlands areas and in ZM.
Also has 6000 Cosmic Flux for Offspec Legendary or Tier crafting.
Hunter is currently REVERED rep with the Enlightened.
Asking price: $190 (Paypal and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.
I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/6250cac9156c9
(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site
Hunter has 11/11 Normal and 7/11 Heroic Sepulcher of the First Ones experience and Night Fae Covenant with Renown 77. Character has 256 ilvl wIth 2 291 legendary: boots and wrists and 4pc Tier. Also got Flying in Shadowlands areas and in ZM.
Also has 6000 Cosmic Flux for Offspec Legendary or Tier crafting.
Hunter is currently REVERED rep with the Enlightened.
Asking price: $190 (Paypal and XRP/Ripple as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.
I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
Last edited:
