WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I am willing to sell my gladiator paladin, here is some info about it:
- Max PvP Gear
- 262 Vanquisher Hammer Legendary
- Unlearned Unchained Gladiator's Soul Eater in bags
Server: Illidan
Faction: Horde
Race: Tauren
Discord: MarkoDK#0870
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica /[email protected]
Feel free to contact to talk about price!
Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you.
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
- Max PvP Gear
- 262 Vanquisher Hammer Legendary
- Unlearned Unchained Gladiator's Soul Eater in bags
Server: Illidan
Faction: Horde
Race: Tauren
Discord: MarkoDK#0870
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica /[email protected]
Feel free to contact to talk about price!
Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you.
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
