259/247 Hunter | Mage Tower Completed | Duelist 2100 CR

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(126 reviews)

marko888

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 117

(100%) (126 reviews)
Country
Serbia
Member Since
Feb 22, 2016
Last seen
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I am willing to sell my Restoration Druid, here is some info about it:

- Max PvP Gear
- 262 Craven Strategem Chain Vest
- Mage tower completed
- BiS Conduits for BM

Server: Illidan
Faction: Horde
Race: Orc


Discord: Sharky#0633

1640216217087.png

1640216265492.png


Feel free to contact to talk about price! Negotiable!

Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).

IMPORTANT NOTE:
I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you, this is the safest way to do business and thats why I am using it.


Discord: Sharky#0633
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top