SOLD 258 DH/WoD CM gold xmog/ Illidan weapons in bags & xmog/leggo 291 NF renown 80

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Horde
Class
Demon Hunter
Original Owner
Yes

Rzkingaioria

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (64 reviews)
Country
Venezuela
Member Since
Dec 23, 2015
Last seen
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
2
I'm selling my Blodd Elf Demon Hunter, I'm the original account owner and this is what I'm offering:

-258 Item level
-Illidan weapons in bags & xmog achievements (Warglaives of azzinoth).
-Night Fae covenant.
-BiS Legendary rank 7 291 ilvl.
-Renown Level 80
-Ready for raiding and mythic+
-Walords of Draenor Weapons Challenge Mode gold xmog (Unobtainable)


ARMORY:

retail.safe-armory.com/en/character/6227f6192206d

dh2.png


dh.png


2363215-17eec28da027dd400a17a103914a8876.png


NOTE:

This character will be transferred over to a new battle net account, including 60 days of gametime.

NOT every mount and achievement will be transferred over.

You must do with this account:

☑️ Change email after buying
☑️ Change password after buying
☑️ Change security question after buying

————————————————————————
Payment method: PayPal (Only Friends & Family), BTC, USDT.

payment.png

• Trusted and experienced seller
• Trusted and experienced seller
• All of my accounts were leveled by me only with selling purpose
• Every account is carefully checked and verified by me. It minimizes chances of problems in future
• I am online every day and always ready to help if you face any trouble
⚠️P.S: If you have any concerns, please pm me and I will make sure to answer all your questions⚠️
 

Attachments

  • dh2.png
    dh2.png
    2.2 MB
  • dh2.png
    dh2.png
    2.2 MB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Excellent Seller!

Very smooth transaction - definitely would buy from this seller again!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top