Selling 255M power, 35HQ / Last War: Survival account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. High End
Original Owner
Yes

lothius19

Level 25

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Slovakia
Member Since
Aug 10, 2024
Country
Slovakia
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello.

Aircraft squad: 50 mil power already, 5/5 heroes with special weapons unlocked. Maxxed skills
Tank squad: 40 mil, 5/5 heroes with special weapons unlocked, 4/5 heroes with maxxed skills
Missile squad: 35 mil, 5/5 heroes with special weapons unlocked.

Tech research focusing on PVP boost and damage dealing.
Overlord is already on level 40.
50k diamonds
Account ready to be paired with your email, and it will save you 20 months of development. I started the account in May 2024, and I have been playing the game daily.

Server is 546. I also have the transfer token in inventory, in case you would like to transfer to a different server.

Screenshots are from January 2026. I will send updated account screenshots if you will be interested in the account.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260125_215912_Last War.jpg
    Screenshot_20260125_215912_Last War.jpg
    1.2 MB
  • Screenshot_20260125_215908_Last War.jpg
    Screenshot_20260125_215908_Last War.jpg
    1.2 MB
  • Screenshot_20260125_215901_Last War.jpg
    Screenshot_20260125_215901_Last War.jpg
    1.2 MB
  • Screenshot_20260125_215848_Last War.jpg
    Screenshot_20260125_215848_Last War.jpg
    905.7 KB
  • Screenshot_20260125_213444_Last War.jpg
    Screenshot_20260125_213444_Last War.jpg
    822.7 KB
  • Screenshot_20260125_213439_Last War.jpg
    Screenshot_20260125_213439_Last War.jpg
    769.4 KB
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top