https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/character/624ebb272cfbb
(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site
Druid has Night Fae Covenant with Renown 67. Character has 254 ilvl wIth 2 291 legendary: boots and belt and 2pc Tier: chest and gloves. Also got Flying in Shadowlands areas and in ZM.
3rd pc Tier can be 265 Legs OR 252 Shoulders, will be crafted upon purchase (BUYER'S CHOICE, can only craft one this week):
Druid is currently HONORED with the Enlightened.
Asking price: $235 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.
I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
Last edited:
