SOLD 254 Bm Hunter,~9k dps,2pc Tier,291 Legy,Nfae 80,ZM Flying,$245

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Hunter
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1647970414137.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/623aad0349ed1

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Hunter has 10/11 Normal and 1/11 Heroic Sepulcher of the First Ones experience and Night Fae Covenant with Renown 80. Character has 254 ilvl wIth 291 legendary neck. Also got Flying for the 4 Shadowlands areas and Zereth Mortis:

1647932596086.png



Also has HONORED reputation at 8300/12000 with The Enlightened.

1647932550698.png


Includes:

10000 gold

Asking price: $245 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Update: Character has Flying in Zereth Mortis and is now 10/11 Normal experience.
 
Update: removed Soul Ash currency in tab.
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top