SOLD 253 WW Monk,8.8k dps,2x291 Legy,1pc Tier,Sigil Trink,Necro 63,ZM Flying,$230

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Monk
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1649179313927.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/624c7d8342c3c

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Monk has 10/11 Normal and 2/11 Heroic Sepulcher of the First Ones experience and Necrolord Covenant with Renown 63. Character has 253 ilvl wIth 2 291 legendary: Unity belt and BiS WW Cloak. Also got Flying in Shadowlands areas and in ZM.

Also has Tier Shoulder in the inventory:

1649179273039.png


Monkis currently HONORED with the Enlightened.

Includes:

10000 gold

Asking price: $230 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top