SOLD 251 Ret Pally,~9k dps,AotC,6N 1H exp,Hon rep,262 Legy,Kyr 80 NL 62,Flying,$210

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Paladin
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
image_2022-03-05_214154.png


(DPS reduced due to Domination Socket bonus removal in 9.2)

https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/character/62237190e8c20

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Paladin has AotC Sylvanas/Sanctum of Domination and 6/11 Normal and 1/11 Heroic Sepulcher of the First Ones raid experience and Kyrian Covenant with Renown 80 and Necrolord covenant with 62 Renown. Character has 251 ilvl wIth 262 BiS belt. Also has 5150 Soul Ash to craft another legendary of your choice. Also got Shadowlands Flying.

Currently at Honored reputation with Enlightened.

1646487817481.png


Includes:

10000 gold

Asking price: $210 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing

Truly amazing, fast, super professional
 
Updated: cleared 3 Chapters for this week and is currently FRIENDLY with the Enlightened. Still have bi-weekly quest not complete (will reset in about 40 hours).
 
There's an ongoing sale for Shadowlands expansion until Jan 3rd, perfect for buying characters!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top