SOLD 250 CP 99% traits researched 25k crowns

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Region
  1. North America
Platform
  1. PC
Class
  1. Sorcerer
Original Owner
Yes

nd4spdracer

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 50

(100%) (50 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 4, 2013
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Selling my ESO account. I am the original owner. This is linked to my Steam, will unlink before sale. Cannot be relinked to another account from what I understand. Crown gifting is not unlocked, I will be trying to get this done.

I bought the chapter that included all previous chapters, prior to Necrom. So has all chapters minus the latest two. No DLCs purchased, one was acquired for free from login rewards, forgot which one.

Has about 25k crowns and 15+ million gold.

Sword-Singer’s Redoubt house claimed during login rewards.

Main is stam sorc, 250ish CP. Dro Mathra pet and cat mount unlocked.

Jewelry and woodworking fully researched. 3 in progress for both tailor and metalsmith, with the final three items for each in inventory and ready to be researched.

Not sure what value this is worth, if interested PM me offers. Looking to sell this week. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $125.00
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Please add my Discord ID:BuyESOAccount
 
I only communicate via EpicNPC message
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Please add my Discord ID:BuyESOAccount
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Please add my Discord ID:BuyESOAccount
 
Can you send crown gifts to your account?
 
Not yet, I hope to soon
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top