WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi Guys, selling my recently created account cause I don't really like it as much as RS3.
Transaction only via EpicNpc MM!!
Idk if the price is fair, if you think of a better price let me know I'd be happy to negotiate =)
Comes with original email access!
Some general info:
Full void (Top,bottom,mage,range,melee helm)
Monkey madness 1 done
90 QP
14.2M Bank value
Fairy rings unlocked
Discord for negotiation: Furtif#3749
Images:
Transaction only via EpicNpc MM!!
Idk if the price is fair, if you think of a better price let me know I'd be happy to negotiate =)
Comes with original email access!
Some general info:
Full void (Top,bottom,mage,range,melee helm)
Monkey madness 1 done
90 QP
14.2M Bank value
Fairy rings unlocked
Discord for negotiation: Furtif#3749
Images:
Last edited:
