SOLD 25$lv40/101legend2shinylegend/HundoVirizion/21shiny12event

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Account Type
Botted
Thread Types
Single Item
Bind
  1. Google
  2. PTC
Level
Lvl 40
Original Owner
Yes

kokofelix28

Level 70

Trade Guardian Orders: 61

(100%) (88 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Oct 3, 2023
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Lv 40 account
Have many variant Legends
Have 101 legend + 21 shiny + 12 event + 3 mythical + 10 perfect
Have 2 shiny Legend
Have Hundo Legend Virizion

Have 61 pokecoin
Have 22 incense + 11 lucky egg + 0 star piece
Have 75 rare candy + 1 rare candy XL
Stardust: 2,3 million +++

Legend:
Articuno 5, Zapdos 3, moltres 1, mewtwo 1, raikou 3, entei 5, suicune 2, lugia 5, Ho-oH 6, latias 2, latios 1, groudon 1, rayquaza 1, dialga form I 2, dialga form II 3, palkia form I 1, palkia form II 2, heatran 2, regigigas 7, giratina form I 10, cresselia 1, virizion 1, tornadus form I 4, thundurus form I 1, thundurus form II 1, reshiram 1, zekrom 4, landorus form I 6, kyurem 4, yveltal 3, tapu koko 6, tapu bulu 1, necrozma 1, zacian 2, zamazenta 2

Shiny Legend:
Shiny Articuno 1, Shiny Giratina 1

Mythical:
Genesect 3


If u have question, please pm me or contact at my discord: felixCrus
Payment via paypal or bank transfer

Screenshoot link:
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top