• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

25.4K ACTIVE Crypto Twitter Account/First owner/Middleman only.

Not Recently Bumped

FIDLIKOS

Level 23

Trade Guardian Orders: 4

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Slovakia
Member Since
Feb 14, 2021
Country
Slovakia
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello there!

I am selling my #crypto twitter account. It has 98% twitaudit, it is active as you can see on screenshots. The people are interested mainly in crypto coins. Price is 200$ or any good offer. I am the first owner of this account. It is my personal account. I will only go through middleman service and as expected, Im only accepting crypto payments. Reason for selling: No longer interested because I do not have enough time.


Lexpkanh.png
vqGQYmdj.png
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Send me message.
Interested!
Also available in t.me/kingcryptooo
 
Hello there!

I am selling my #crypto twitter account. It has 98% twitaudit, it is active as you can see on screenshots. The people are interested mainly in crypto coins. Price is 300$ or any good offer. I am the first owner of this account. It is my personal account. I will only go through middleman service and as expected, Im only accepting crypto payments. Reason for selling: No longer interested because I do not have enough time.


Q
 
Back
Top