• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

24kk - 250$ // Account screen inside.

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Bonifaccio

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Ukraine
Member Since
Sep 12, 2022
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Sup guys! I'm selling my dear account because of family and work circumstances... so, here is 5 years of my life.
24kk total power.
Most main teams are well trained.
Its not the best on the server, but it is much better than average for this price.

Please contact me for purchase or any additional info on Discord ---> bonifaccio#0831

Good luck!

1663002869958.png
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Interested
 
B
Sure.
Tell me what info do you need.

Credit System​

  • Credits can only be purchased with Bitcoin or Paypal.
  • There is no way to earn credits.
  • Credits can be used in our store to buy account or thread upgrades and perks.
  • Credits are used in our Trade Guardian system.
  • EpicNPC does not cashout credits for real money, but credits can be sold to other members for real money.
I'm not sure that's working in that way(
Well... bad luck... I guess I'll need to find some other way or marketplace(
 
You can cash out all sales from the site as long as you verify ID I believe.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I guess I made it available. Sorry for being newbie, I've sell only one account few years ago directly via discord chat, so I have no experience on that.

I've just looked through the rules and found that local credits are not allowed to cashout... Is it correct or there is some other way?
 
Last edited:
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Then make it available for purchase via epicnpc and I'll pay for the middleman fees. Trying to do it through discord only is sketch af.
 
Pal, I will now convince you that I'm not a scammer. I have a goal, to sell my account and buy a pair of good winter shoes for my friend, who is fighting now against russian invaders.
And I need exactly that amount I've asked. So don't waste your time if you think I'm a scammer.
Good luck and may war never come to your country.
 
I'll buy your account through here with a middleman if you're actually interested and not a scammer. Looks like a scam though.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top