SOLD 249 Havoc DH,~9.7k Dps,Aotc+4M,Unholy Set,262 Legy,Night Fae 80,Flying,$185

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Demon Hunter
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1637256561612.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/character/611d54cb10e68

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Demon Hunter has 10/10 Heroic and 4/10 Mythic (Remnant of Nerzhul) Sanctum of Domination raid experience and Night Fae Covenant with Renown 80. Character has 249 ilvl wIth 252 Mainhand/Offhand weapons and 262 BiS cloak, also has 2400+ Soul Cinders and 5150 Soul Ash to craft another legendary of your choice. Also got Flying.

1634701714757.png


Includes:

Asking price: $185 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Updated, just cleared 3/10M bosses for the week!
 
Updated, Bnet shop has an ongoing sale for Shadowlands licenses: $28 for base game, for buying characters.
 
Last edited:
Ah ok. So you would be able to transfer this character to my account?
 
K
Nope sorry. Need to make a new Bnet account with the info I will provide.
How many mounts & tmog sets are included? Are there any other characters on this account?
 
K
IDK if tmog sets will be transferred if I transfer the character. Only 2 covenant mounts atm. Also I'm not selling an account I'm selling a character only.
Posted character, will add more info in a few days.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top