SOLD 248 Enh Shaman,10.k Dps,AotC+3M exp,9.2 Ready,262 Legy,N Fae 80,Flying,$200

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Shaman
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1644379495743.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/61abaf49d67aa

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Shaman has 10/10 Heroic and 3/10 Mythic Sanctum of Domination (AotC) raid experience and Night Fae Covenant with Renown 80. Character has 248 ilvl wIth 262 BiS ring legendary. Also has 5150 Soul Ash to craft another legendary of your choice. Also got Flying.

Includes:

Asking price: $200 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
There's an ongoing sale for Shadowlands expansion until Jan 3rd, perfect for buying characters!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top