https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/61a6cd513ee84
(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site
Hunter has 3/10 Mythic and 10/10 Heroic Sanctum of Domination (AotC: Sylvanas) raid experience and Night Fae Covenant with Renown 80. Character has 2409 ilvl wIth 262 BiS ring and THREE Rank 5 Domination Unholy sockets (latest upgrade is 50 shards, all 3 are MAXED). Also has 5150 Soul Ash to craft another legendary of your choice. Also got Flying.
Includes:
10000 gold
Asking price: $158 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.
I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
Last edited:
