244 DH / 252/239 Weapons / 252 Phial / 2007 M+ Rating

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(126 reviews)

marko888

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 117

(100%) (126 reviews)
Country
Serbia
Member Since
Feb 22, 2016
Last seen
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I am willing to sell this Demon Hunter:


- 262 Everburn (BiS) / 235 Collective Anguish

- 252/239 Weapons
- 6/9 Dominion Shards Obtained
- BiS Trinket: 252 Phial of Putrefaction





Server: Illidan
Faction: Horde
Race: Blood Elf

Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870


1629898714337.png


1629898733476.png
1629898743204.png

1629898764026.png



Feel free to contact to talk about price! Negotiable!

Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you, this is the safest way to do business and thats why I am using it.


Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]

Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top