244 Arms / 2024 M+ Rating / 252 Weapons/Phial / All 3 specs viable

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(126 reviews)

marko888

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 117

(100%) (126 reviews)
Country
Serbia
Member Since
Feb 22, 2016
Last seen
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I am willing to sell this amazing warrior:


- 262 Enduring Blow (BiS) / 235 Tormented Kings (Fury) / 235 Reprisal (Protection)
- 252 Weapon / 2x 252 Weapons for Fury / 249 One hand Mace for Protection
- 252 Phial of Putrefaction

Server: Illidan
Faction: Horde
Race: Orc

Discord: MarkoDK#0870
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]




1629820742722.png

1629820871289.png
1629820895272.png
1629820905104.png


1629820925982.png



Feel free to contact to talk about price! Negotiable!

Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you, this is the safest way to do business and thats why I am using it.


Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]

Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top