SOLD 243 Unholy DK,8.7k Dps,Unholy Set,262 Legy,Necro 73,Flying,$230

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Deathknight
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
(This is the DK from an old ad, which I levelled and geared to current:

https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/114...12-12h-heroic-nzoth-mount-flying-150.1767403/ )

1633754111246.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/61611af01ba40

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Death Knight has 9/10 Heroic and 3/10 Mythic Sanctum of Domination raid experience and Necrolord Covenant with Renown 73. Character has 243 ilvl wIth 262 BiS cloak, also has 5150 Soul Ash to craft another legendary of your choice. Also got Flying item in the bags.

flying.jpg



Includes:

10000 Gold

Asking price: $230 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top