SOLD 237 Ret Pally,7.5k Simdps,239 Weapon,Unholy Set Bonus,Kyrian,Flying,$285

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Paladin
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1628159338335.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/610bbd810aac5

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) )

Paladin has 7/10 Heroic and 10/10 Normal Sanctum of Domination raid experience (and AotC: Sire Denathrius and 10/10 Heroic Castle Nathria) and Kyrian Covenant with Renown 11. Character has 237 ilvl wIth 235 BiS legendary chest and 239 Mastery weapon. Also has Unholy Domination set complete:

1628042744827.png


Paladin has 9 complete Domination Shards available (some are in gear, some in bags):

Unholy: Dyz Zed Oth
Blood: Jas, Rev, Bel
Frost: Kyr Cor Tel

Character also has 1592 Soul Cinders and 5150 Soul Ash to craft another legendary if need be and has item that enables Flying in this bags:

(Can craft ilvl 262 version of Chest legendary if requested)

flying.jpg


Reputations:

1627044965831.png


Torghast Talents available (to make Soul Cinders farm easier)

1627045444462.png


Includes:

10000 Gold

Asking price: $285 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Updated gear, can craft 262 chest legendary if requested.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top