SOLD 235 WW Monk,6.7k Simdps,Frost Bonus,2x239 Weaps,262 Legy,Kyrian 55,Flying,$285

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Monk
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1628612863688.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/6101991c2d9d3

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) )

Monk has 7/10 Heroic and 10/10 Normal Sanctum of Domination raid experience (and AotC: Sire Denathrius and 10/10 Heroic Castle Nathria) and Kyrian Covenant with Renown 53. Character has 235 ilvl wIth 2 239 1 Handed Agi weapons, 262 BiS legendary cloak and has Frost Domination sockets bonus active:

ww monk legendary.jpg
1627497595994.png


Monk has 9 Domination Shards available (some are in gear, some in bags):

And has item that enables Flying in this bags:

flying.jpg


Conduits:

1627494575499.png


Reputations:

1627494534642.png


Torghast Talents available (to make Soul Cinders farm easier)

1627497701319.png


Includes:

10000 Gold

Asking price: $285 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Awesome as always

if you need good toons at a great price, This is your man. Awesome as always!
 
Updated gear, and Weekly update: cleared 7 Heroic SoD bosses for Vault:

7h kills.jpg
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top