SOLD 229 Marksman Hunter,6.7k Simdps,5 Shards,Legendary Bow,Night Fae 51,$350

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Hunter
Original Owner
Yes
(80 reviews)

Kennalc

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (80 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 16, 2017
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
1627222503005.png


https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/character/60fd24afbdf38

(Price includes Transfer and fees, another thing you need to spend on is a Shadowlands license and game time (which can be cheaply bought from some vendors here in this site :) ))

Hunter has 5/10 Heroic and 10/10 Normal Sanctum of Domination raid experience (and AotC: Sire Denathrius and 10/10 Heroic Castle Nathria) and Night Fae Covenant with Renown 51. Character has 229 ilvl wIth 235 BiS legendary helm and legendary bow from Sylvanas:

legendary bow.jpg
1619472394493.png


Hunter has 5 Domination Shards available (some are in gear, some in bags):

Unholy: Dyz, Zed. Oth
Frost: Kyr, Cor

Character also has 859 Soul Cinders andd 5150 Soul Ash to craft another legendary if need be and has item that enables Flying in this bags:

flying.jpg



Conduits:

1627221645241.png


Reputations:

1627222452579.png


Torghast Talents available (to make Soul Cinders farm easier)

1627221825597.png


Includes:

10000 Gold

Asking price: $350 (Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options). When buying this character you need to buy a new Battlenet account with Shadowlands and 1 month subscription in it. Comes with a free Character Rename which depends on the server.

I already sold 50+ characters in EpicNPC (and in another website) and I am also an account and gold seller in another website and I have 54 Positive feedbacks over there whose link I can provide if asked (so that you don't have to pay for middleman services). I hope that's enough proof I'm trustworthy and 100% legit.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Updated for 9.1, also cleared 5 heroic bosses for Vault:
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
someone tried pretending to be you on discord deleted me when i asked for proof that its you
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
i messaged you id like this account please add my discord DivineOW#1256
 
Banned - failed to respond https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/neilyoms-tries-to-retract-payment-for-account-without-prior-notice-or-contact.1980526/#post-7714504
hi how can i get touch with you?
 
K
Just send me a PM, I can give you my Discord. Don't share your discord in public there's people impersonating other people and adding you.
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top