2277ttl maxed main | Infernal | 11 Pets | All diaries |

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(128 reviews)

Tiddies

Level 88

Trade Guardian Orders: 93

(99.1%) (128 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 21, 2020
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Maxed Main I no longer use. Been essentially rotting for 4 years (although I did do some TOA upon release). No JAGEX account is set so you'll be able to assign your own from creation to it.

Highlights:
- max infernal cape
- all diaries
- bloodhound+10 other pets
- all elite void
- magma helm

Images ---> https://postimg.cc/4KVd1TGT

$1000 obo

PM me on site or discord: tiddy.boi

Terms of Service
1. I am the original owner(s) of every account I sell unless it is specified otherwise on this thread.
2. In case the account gets locked, I will do my best to assist you. You are, however, required to prove ownership to me. (example: telling me it's current in game name, and providing current password showing that it says "locked" when trying to log in.)
2a. Failure to comply with #2 will result in me being unable to assist you.
3. I offer a full warranty on the account for one month. After this period, I am no longer liable for the account.
4. If you sell the account after having bought it from me, all warranty will be dismissed.
5. I will not be held responsible for any kind of black marks (bans/locks/mutes) that could occur on the account after it has been sold to you, effective immediately.

6. I will retain the registered email on the account during the warranty period. Once the warranty period is over, I will register the account's email to your choosing. (optional to the buyer, but this is to ensure utmost safety of the account)
7. I am only accepting BTC, Cashapp, Venmo as payment options.
7a. PayPal Friends and Family (with a specific note attached) is optional if you have a solid track record of vouches, and tenure on the forum.
8. By purchasing an account from me, you agree to these terms.
​
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: Tiddy Boi
ID# tiddy.boi
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Skrill
  • Wise
  • bitcoin
  • Apple Pay, Cash App, Venmo, Crypto
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top