WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling a safe maxed account. This account was sold back in 2020 from a trustworthy account seller and I purchased the account a few months ago from the buyer of the 2020 sale. This account comes with a sick alt that is almost maxed and was purchased from a trustworthy seller a few months ago as well. Both accounts are on the same jagex launcher account.
Both are amazing accounts and both are great for alt pvming. Both have 200+ days of membership. I deem both to be extremely safe as the original owner of the 2277 has sold tons of accounts on the site before. I also deem the alt to be safe because I originally bought it from a trustworthy member at 1800 TTL a few months ago and the account had barely anything on it. I have not had issues with either or since I've had them both. I am selling them because I have not been playing as much anymore and I am not as invested in the game.
I will give a full refund up to 30 days from the purchase date if the account is recovered by the original owners. I am not responsible for any mutes or bans after the sale of the account.
Discord: playboi_j
Request a PM before making any deal to confirm you are actually speaking with me.
Price: $1500 price is negotiable. The accounts are sold together.
2277 Maxed Screenshots:
https://ibb.co/9hszQCm - Inventory
https://ibb.co/d5Q5pw0 - Stats
https://ibb.co/8sc4ZQC - Diaries
https://ibb.co/MNcxg4Q - Maxed House
https://ibb.co/jWBfrVR - Pets
https://ibb.co/vP2LrTs - 250+ days of membership
2180+ alt Screenshots:
https://ibb.co/99cT8mg - Inventory
https://ibb.co/0j4DQ5M - Stats
https://ibb.co/tJZbfx3 - Diaries
https://ibb.co/4gjBVMm - CB achievements
https://ibb.co/Jjy1tx7 - Pets
https://ibb.co/sFg7JsK - 250+ days of membership
Both are amazing accounts and both are great for alt pvming. Both have 200+ days of membership. I deem both to be extremely safe as the original owner of the 2277 has sold tons of accounts on the site before. I also deem the alt to be safe because I originally bought it from a trustworthy member at 1800 TTL a few months ago and the account had barely anything on it. I have not had issues with either or since I've had them both. I am selling them because I have not been playing as much anymore and I am not as invested in the game.
I will give a full refund up to 30 days from the purchase date if the account is recovered by the original owners. I am not responsible for any mutes or bans after the sale of the account.
Discord: playboi_j
Request a PM before making any deal to confirm you are actually speaking with me.
Price: $1500 price is negotiable. The accounts are sold together.
2277 Maxed Screenshots:
https://ibb.co/9hszQCm - Inventory
https://ibb.co/d5Q5pw0 - Stats
https://ibb.co/8sc4ZQC - Diaries
https://ibb.co/MNcxg4Q - Maxed House
https://ibb.co/jWBfrVR - Pets
https://ibb.co/vP2LrTs - 250+ days of membership
2180+ alt Screenshots:
https://ibb.co/99cT8mg - Inventory
https://ibb.co/0j4DQ5M - Stats
https://ibb.co/tJZbfx3 - Diaries
https://ibb.co/4gjBVMm - CB achievements
https://ibb.co/Jjy1tx7 - Pets
https://ibb.co/sFg7JsK - 250+ days of membership
Last edited:
