Hi everyone I'm selling this amazing mega geared hunter
Currently 226 ILVL
10/10 M Cutting Edge Sire Denathrius!
1351 Raider IO
Shadowlands Keystone Master!
+15 weekly already done for the week
Has tons of trinkets in bags
Can get into any high end raiding guild/m+ group!
Some nice and rare mounts such as hellfire infernal and shadow lands keystone mount
Armory : https://retail.safe-armory.com/6058106269531/character
Playing another character at the moment hence why I've decided to sell, contact me for price information!
For any more information or questions feel free to send me a message!
Currently 226 ILVL
10/10 M Cutting Edge Sire Denathrius!
1351 Raider IO
Shadowlands Keystone Master!
+15 weekly already done for the week
Has tons of trinkets in bags
Can get into any high end raiding guild/m+ group!
Some nice and rare mounts such as hellfire infernal and shadow lands keystone mount
Armory : https://retail.safe-armory.com/6058106269531/character
Playing another character at the moment hence why I've decided to sell, contact me for price information!
For any more information or questions feel free to send me a message!
Last edited:
