222 Ret / 226 Weapon/Phial / 1165 RIO

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(126 reviews)

marko888

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 117

(100%) (126 reviews)
Country
Serbia
Member Since
Feb 22, 2016
Last seen
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I am willing to sell this INSANE Paladin:

- 1165 Raider IO
- 235 BiS Legendary
- 226 Weapon
-
BiS Trinkets: 226 Phial / 207 Quantum Device
- 1800 CR


Server: Illidan
Faction: Horde
Race: Blood Elf


Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870

GEAR:

1614725166054.png
1614725196181.png
1614725178972.png
1614725187461.png
1614725325257.png

1614725307277.png


1614725361360.png


1614725529227.png


Feel free to contact to talk about price! Negotiable!

Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).


IMPORTANT NOTE:

I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you, this is the safest way to do business and thats why I am using it.


Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
 

Attachments

  • 1614722376017.png
    1614722376017.png
    324.9 KB
  • 1614725261311.png
    1614725261311.png
    61 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Awesome seller!

This guy is a great, very friendly and fast reply! Check his stuff out you won’t be disappointed!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top