WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I am willing to sell this priest:
- 235 BiS Legendary / 210 Discipline PI legendary
- 223/226 Weapon
- BiS Trinkets: Ruby+Quantum + 220 Insignia in bags
Server: Illidan
Faction: Horde
Race: Undead
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
Feel free to contact to talk about price! Negotiable!
Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you, this is the safest way to do business and thats why I am using it.
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
- 235 BiS Legendary / 210 Discipline PI legendary
- 223/226 Weapon
- BiS Trinkets: Ruby+Quantum + 220 Insignia in bags
Server: Illidan
Faction: Horde
Race: Undead
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
Feel free to contact to talk about price! Negotiable!
Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you, this is the safest way to do business and thats why I am using it.
Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870
Attachments
Last edited:
