WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
SALE:
21k gold for 20€
Server: WEI EUROPE
QUESTIONS:
-Handcrafted gold, no bosts used.
-Gold delivery method: An in-game mail will be sent with the gold.
-Can I buy the gold for another region or server other than Europe?: No, I can only send the gold from the wei server in Europe.
-Original seller?: Yes.
-Which is the method of payment?: The payment method is made by paypal. The method used will be payment by friends and family.
-Is this purchase safe?: Totally, you can see all my other sales in epicnpc ➔ https://www.epicnpc.com/members/maxlorem.493466/#recent-content or you can see my last sale here https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/wts-25-coins-warmane-for-13€.2135075/
If you are interested contact me by Discord MaxLorem#9448
The payment method is done by paypal (friends or family).
21k gold for 20€
Server: WEI EUROPE
QUESTIONS:
-Handcrafted gold, no bosts used.
-Gold delivery method: An in-game mail will be sent with the gold.
-Can I buy the gold for another region or server other than Europe?: No, I can only send the gold from the wei server in Europe.
-Original seller?: Yes.
-Which is the method of payment?: The payment method is made by paypal. The method used will be payment by friends and family.
-Is this purchase safe?: Totally, you can see all my other sales in epicnpc ➔ https://www.epicnpc.com/members/maxlorem.493466/#recent-content or you can see my last sale here https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/wts-25-coins-warmane-for-13€.2135075/
If you are interested contact me by Discord MaxLorem#9448
The payment method is done by paypal (friends or family).
