WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I am willing to sell this INSANE RESTO SHAMAN:
- 219 ilvl (1800+ CR in 2v2 so you can buy 220 conquest items to get to 221 ilvl)
- 235 BiS Legendary
- 220 Weapon
- 223 BiS trinket for elemental
Shaman also has 220 chest in bags in case you want to craft another legendary!
Server: Illidan
Faction: Horde
Race: Orc
Discord: Sharky#0633
Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you, this is the safest way to do business and thats why I am using it.
Discord: Sharky#0633
- 219 ilvl (1800+ CR in 2v2 so you can buy 220 conquest items to get to 221 ilvl)
- 235 BiS Legendary
- 220 Weapon
- 223 BiS trinket for elemental
Shaman also has 220 chest in bags in case you want to craft another legendary!
Server: Illidan
Faction: Horde
Race: Orc
Discord: Sharky#0633
Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you, this is the safest way to do business and thats why I am using it.
Discord: Sharky#0633
Attachments
Last edited:
