217 Warrior / 3 Legendaries / 1192 IO / BiS Trinkets

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(126 reviews)

marko888

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 117

(100%) (126 reviews)
Country
Serbia
Member Since
Feb 22, 2016
Last seen
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I am willing to sell this warrior:

Skype Contact for more info: live:sharkytvkurvica / [email protected]
Or Discord: MarkoDK#0870



GEAR:

1615421134369.png
1614257581446.png
1615421146760.png
1615421164932.png

1614257573704.png
1615421176506.png
1615421200612.png

1615421304081.png
1615421345657.png


1614257547974.png


Payment method: Paypal as friends and family (or business if you have similar rep as me).


IMPORTANT NOTE:

I am the original owner of the account and in order to buy this character you will need to create new account so I can transfer it to you, this is the safest way to do business and thats why I am using it.


Feel free to contact to talk about price! Negotiable!
 

Attachments

  • 1614257506305.png
    1614257506305.png
    342.9 KB
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top